Mark A. Krasner
Co-Founder & Shareholder
(858) 551-2440 Ext. 307
Mr. Krasner, a founding partner of Blanchard, Krasner & French, has over 30 years of experience as a certified public accountant and attorney in a wide variety of matters and industries. His areas of practice include mergers and acquisitions, real estate, tax matters, family law, purchases and sales, litigation, licensing, franchising, corporate and partnership structuring and reorganizations, international trade, tax and estate planning. Mr. Krasner is a frequent speaker on numerous topics for a variety of groups and organizations.
Representative Information and Transactions:
- Rated preeminent with highest legal ability and ethical standards for 16 consecutive years.
- Rated one of the top lawyers in San Diego for several years in a row.
- Named Best Lawyer in La Jolla 4 out of the last 5 years.
- Representing cross-border food manufacturer in obtaining $5 million industrial development bond financing to construct a new manufacturing facility and in selling its business for more than $90 million.
- Representing domestic and international businesses and individuals in a wide variety of industries, including automobile dealerships, real estate, lenders, manufacturers, inventors, publishers, retail and others.
- Advising and representing domestic and international clients and individuals on income tax, sales and use tax, property tax matters, litigation, estate planning, marital matters and residency issues.
- Advising real estate developers, investors and lenders in restructuring loans.
- Advising real estate investment partnership on a $44 million tax-free exchange.
- Advising real estate investment partnership in a $100 million hotel and office tower disposition.
- Advising real estate investment partnership in a $22 million structured bond financing transaction of a major office tower.
- Advising domestic and international clients in all aspects of business formation and operations.
- Managing the legal activities involved in the purchase, sale, divestiture, licensing and franchising of a variety of businesses.
- Representing commercial and industrial developer and property owner in structuring and negotiating a $23 million loan workout.
- Represented domestic and international business clients in connection with tax, transactions, and employee relations and benefits.
Publications and Speaking Engagements:
- Due diligence and Other Concerns in Mergers and Acquisitions – CPA/Law Forum Seminar
- Tax, Estate and Succession Planning – Co-sponsored with American Express/IDS
- “Tax-Free Exchanges” – Chicago Title Seminar
- “Forms of Business Organization” – Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE)
- “Tax Matters” – Radio talk show
- “Partnerships” – Continuing Education of the Bar
- “Tax Matters” – Continuing Education for Certified Public Accountants and a variety of other groups and organizations