(858) 551-2440 Ext.327
Mr. Daneri focuses his practice in the areas of estate planning, taxation, and business law. Mr. Daneri’s estate planning practice includes formation of complex irrevocable and revocable trusts, probate, and trust administration. Mr. Daneri’s taxation practice includes corporate, partnership, and individual wealth and tax planning, complex tax transactions, income and employment tax audit defense, and tax-exempt entities. Mr. Daneri’s business law practice includes representation of shareholders, contracts, mergers, labor disputes, succession planning, entity maintenance, and formations.
Mr. Daneri joined the firm in 2013. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of California, Berkeley in 2003, his Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law in 2007, and an LLM in Taxation from the University of San Diego School of Law in 2008.
- Advising and representing business owners with agreements, contracts, compliance, disputes, mergers & acquisition, maintenance, formation, and dissolution;
- Advising and representing individuals and businesses with federal and state income, gift, estate and employment tax matters;
- Advising and representing individuals with estate planning matters including complex revocable living trusts, irrevocable trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, intentionally defective grantor trusts, qualified personal residence trusts, charitable trusts, private foundations, family limited partnerships, powers of attorney, wills, and health care directives;
- Advising and representing executors and guardians in probate and guardianship matters;
- Advising and representing individuals and businesses in real estate transactions including property transfers, tax-deferred exchanges, and property tax assessment disputes;
- Advising and representing tax-exempt organizations with compliance and formation;
- Advising and representing business owners with labor disputes, wage disputes and benefits planning; and
- Advising and representing business owners with succession planning and buy-sell agreements.
- Advising and representing businesses in audit proceedings with IRS and EDD;