Robert G. Howard, III
858-551-2440 Ext. 323
Mr. Howard represents businesses and individuals in various matters including contract preparation, entity formation, complex real estate acquisitions, and business and real estate lending. He also represents litigants in real estate matters and employment disputes.
Mr. Howard is a graduate of the University of San Diego School of Law, where he received his Juris Doctorate degree. Mr. Howard also earned a Bachelor of the Arts in Economics from the University of California San Diego. While at USD Law he served as the Executive Editor of the San Diego Law Review. Mr. Howard also worked as an Extern for the Honorable Margaret M. Mann of the United States Bankruptcy Court and for the United States Trustee.
Mr. Howard is admitted to practice in the State of California and the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
Recent Case Involvement:
- Complex division and reorganization of a network of entities with over 400 million in assets.
- Entity Formation and documentation for small and mid-size businesses.
- Succession planning and buy-sell agreements for business owners.
- Lease and Purchase Contract review for local developers.
- Formation and compliance for tax-exempt organizations.
- Prepared Private Placement Offerings for hotel developers.
- Advised client on the use of crowdfunding platforms for capital acquisition.
- Independent Contractor and Employment Agreements for various local businesses.