Director & Shareholder
(858) 551-2440 Ext. 303
Mr. Williams, a director and shareholder of Blanchard, Krasner & French, has over 15 years of litigation experience representing a wide variety of clients in a wide variety of matters. His practice includes litigation in the areas of real estate, business matters, family law and personal injury. He has experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts.
- Obtained a verdict of $2,035,000 in a breach of oral contract case concerning investment property. (Oranen v. Bruckman, San Diego Superior Court Case No. GIC 836247.)
- Served as co-counsel in a personal injury/wrongful death case that resulted in a global settlement of $3,500,000. (Case name and number confidential pursuant to settlement agreement terms.)
- Successfully defended failure to disclose matter in connection with the sale of real property. (Esperanza v. Gagon, JAMS Case No. 1240017523, Hon. Richard J. Haden, Arbitrator.)
- Successfully defended employer in wrongful termination/commissions owed arbitration. (Pearlman v. LEI, Inc., JAMS Case No. 1240017242, Michael Roberts, Esq., Arbitrator.)
- Successfully negotiated Marital Settlement Agreement where assets exceeded $12,000,000.
- Obtained binding arbitration award of $1,100,000 in insurance coverage dispute involving the failure of a bridge in Panama City, Panama. (PYCSA Panama, S.A. v. The Insurance Company of the State of Pennsylvania (private arbitration held in New York, New York).)
- Successfully secured the return of an $8,000,000 residence on Chicago’s North Shore in option to purchase dispute. (Case confidential pursuant to terms of settlement agreement.)
- Obtained a settlement of $1,250,000 in case involving wrongful termination of lease against San Diego Fortune 500 company. (Case confidential pursuant to terms of settlement agreement.)
Prior to joining Blanchard, Krasner & French in 1999, Mr. Williams was an associate of Shifflet, Walters, Kane & Konoske in San Diego, California. From 1993 to 1994, he was an associate with the San Diego-based law firm Walton, Ottesen, Meads & Koler. Mr. Williams obtained his Juris Doctorate in 1992 from the University of San Diego School of Law. He also holds an undergraduate degree in Education from Central Michigan University (1984), and a Masters of Science in Physiology from the University of Arizona (1986).